20101226

Day #9 - Make an Exercise Plan

My plan may change as I increase my health or as my schedule changes, but in the beginning it will look like this:

Monday
Weights 30 mins
Cardio 30 mins

Tuesday
Weights 45 mins

Wednesday
Cardio 45 mins

Thursday
Weights 45 mins

Friday
Cardio 45 mins

Saturday
Housework/Yard Work

Sunday
Yoga

Things I will do to add to my natural (spontaneous) exercise:
1- Park far away from buildings and get on and off the bus at the top of campus rather than right next to my building.
2- Walk or ride my bike instead of driving to the store when possible.
3- Get up and walk around the office as much as possible
4- Figure out the bus schedule for work and walk to and from the bus stop.

CREDIT: I stopped myself from eating late at night last night when I was tempted to eat before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment