20110105

Day #19 - Stop Fooling Myself

I've already made a comprehensive list of excuses and solutions to those excuses. It's written on my other blog "Stodgy Legs Elf Tries to Run" in the literary style of that blog in this post.

Response Card:
It's NOT Okay!
It's not okay to eat unplanned food of any kind. I'm just trying to fool myself. Every single time I eat something I'm not supposed to, I strengthen my giving-in muscle and weaken my resistance muscle. I might feel good for the few seconds I'm eating, but I'll feel bad afterward. If I want to lose excess weight and keep it off, I absolutely must stop fooling myself.

Next time I catch myself thinking a self-deluding thought, I'm going to shout "Fly you Fool!" in my mind.

CREDIT: I passed up goodies that the neighbors brought over and interrupted myself from eating several snatches of food off my diet. I'm pretty proud of it.

Blood Pressure: 156/79 (Normal)

No comments:

Post a Comment