20110112

Day #26 - Thinking Errors

All or nothing thinking
(Either I'm completely on my diet or I'm off my diet)

Negative Fortune Telling
(I didn't lose weight this week. I'll never be able to lose weight.)

Overly Positive Fortune Telling
(It's okay if I estimate the amount of food I'm supposed to eat instead of measuring it. I'll still lose weight.)

Emotional Reasoning
(I feel like a failure, so I am a failure) (I feel like I must have something sweet right now)

Mind Reading
(She will think I'm rude if I don't eat the brownies she made.)

Self-Deluding Thinking
(If no one sees me eat this, it won't count.)

Unhelpful Rules
(I can't waste food.)

Justification
(I deserve to eat this because I'm stressed)

Exaggerated Thinking
(I have no willpower)


CREDIT: I managed to eat on my plan again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment