20110119

Day #34- Solve Problems

Identify Problem (this is the same as the The Seven Question Technique)
  1. Thinking Errors?
  2. Evidence that the thought might not be true.
  3. Alternative explanations
  4. Realistic outcome of this situation
  5. What is the effect of my believing this negative thought?
  6. What would I tell my friend in this situation?
  7. What should I do now?
Error, True.
Outcome, View.
Effect, Tell, Do.

Once I recognize that food won't make my problems go away, dieting will be easier.

CREDIT: I've exercised 3/3 days so far this week.

I've stopped losing weight, so I've analyzed the situation and my thinking error is overly positive fortune telling. I've stopped measuring food as carefully. Also, I forget to sit down. I forget to eat slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment