20110101

Day #15 - START DIET Monitor What I Eat

Today I start my diet. I will not be blogging everything I eat here, but I will be keeping track in a notebook, because it's more practical, since I don't have access to the internet for personal use during work.

Keeping track of what I eat will...
1- Help me be accountable
2- Help me with motivation
3- Help me build confidence
4- Help me recognize and solve problems

I will make written notations about what I eat immediately after I eat. At the end of the day I'll give myself credit for what I did right, and use the mistakes to help me learn where my problems are.

CREDIT: I've started a new diet and I want to improve my health. I'm taking those steps, and I know I can do it if I take it one day at a time and set small goals. I've failed before, but I've been successful before too, so I have the ability to be successful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment