20110122

Day #36- Believe It.

It's not just a fluke that I'm losing weight. It won't come back overnight. This is because I am now using cognitive therapy tools which work.

Some of the things I've learned:

  • I can leave food on my plate and not feel bad
  • I can feel hungry and not be stressed about it
  • I can say to myself that I don't have a choice if I want the result I want
  • Exercise is a priority
  • I refrain from spontaneous eating
  • I eat slowly
  • I eat sitting down
  • I recognize and know how to respond to my sabotaging thoughts
  • I give myself credit for the things I do right
  • I know how to eat out without overdoing it
  • I know how to get back on track
  • I know the advantages of losing weight are higher than the advantages of eating the wrong things
Once I believe that I've lost weight due to my own efforts, dieting will be easier.

CREDIT: I passed up pizza at work.
Blood Pressure: 163/87

No comments:

Post a Comment